Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Decor and update

Welcome Back! I have had a very busy few days and I am SO ready to relax! Today I am linking up some pictures of my Christmas Decor to Holly Bloggy Christmas Linky Party!

My photos are not the best but I hope you enjoy!

This is my tree. It should have a star on top but I cannot find it and forgot to buy a new one...

 My fireplace. Not a good photo but I wanted one with the lights on...

the entrance to my front door



Under my fish tank. It is actually full of water even though it looks half empty lol


Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia


I am participating in:
HollyBloggyButton1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...