Sunday, August 4, 2013

Book Review: The Letters

Enter Today - 8/1 - 8/17!
The Letters Suzanne Woods Fisher


I just finished reading "The Letters" by Suzanne Woods Fisher. I have read a couple of her Life with Lily books and a couple of books from the Stony Ridge series so I was excited to dig into her newest series, The Inn at Eagle Hill.

The series starts with this story about a widow named Rose Shrock. She decides to turn her basement into a bed and breakfast to earn some extra money and ends up with a few surprise visitors. The lives of the Shrocks as well as those who visit the Inn are changed as new friendships are forged and the true meaning of love is discovered.

I think this was my favorite book by Suzanne Woods Fisher so far. I cannot wait to read the rest of the series. The characters are well-developed and I love that some of the Stony Ridge characters are brought back into the book for cameo appearances. I don't think any book by Suzanne Woods Fisher would be complete without Jimmy Fisher. I was glad to see that he has matured- but not too much. A very enjoyable read!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...