Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Book Review: Life With Lily



Life With Lily by Suzanne Woods Fisher and Mary Ann Kinsinger is a delightful book about an active little girl named Lily. In the book, Lily goes through many adventures in her daily life and sees the world as someplace to explore. Each chapter holds its own as a short story but the entire book comes together to tell a story of a little girl who transitions from preschooler to kindergartener before the readers eyes.

Life with Lily is a book intended for children but I think that moms will enjoy reading it as much as their children. Because the chapters are fairly short and each tell a story of their own, I think this book would be a great bedtime story selection. It is appropriate for boys or girls but I think girls would relate to Lily more than boys would although Lily is not a "girly girl".

Overall, this book was a fun read! I was glad to have the opportunity to read and review this book. I felt a sense of nostalgia and wonder as I read the book and it made me love the Amish culture even more. I, personally, cannot wait for book #2!!

Enter Today - 10/1-10/15!

Life with Lily Suzanne Woods Fisher Mary Ann Kinsinger Nook HD Kindle Fire Giveaway
Enjoy!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...