Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Person's A Person No Matter How Small!

One day, last month, while laying in bed, I had a great epiphany! I envisioned a "Name Frame" made using the quote "A person's a person, no matter how small" from the Dr Seuss book, Horton Hears a Who. If you are familiar with anything pro-life, you have probably heard this quote before.

Of course, I started thinking about what stamps or images I had to fit the quote and immediately thought of the adorable little footprints in the retired Stampin Up! set, Cuddles and Tickles. I used my computer to print out the quote and got to work. I used purple because I plan to give this frame to the local pregnancy crisis clinic, ABC Women's Clinic, and that is "thier color".  Hope you like!


I don't like this picture but the shadow box was hard to photograph :)


Thanks for stopping by!

 Alicia

I am participating in:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...