Sunday, June 3, 2012

Summer Prayer Before Meals {FREE} Printable

Click Here for Printable

Today I decided to try my hand at graphic arts! I don't have a sophisticated program and have absolutely NO training but I thought it would be fun to make a printable Prayer Before Meals to go in my dining room as a reminder to pray before we eat.

I used a clear acrylic frame from the Dollar Store. Mine is 5x7 but you can use any size as long as you set you printer to the correct size paper.


To keep it interesting, I made this one Summer themed. I am planning to make at least one for each season. I also plan to share them all with you!

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think! Also, if you are on Pinterest, please leave your info for me so I can follow you! I have over 5,000 pins and am always looking for more inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by! Alicia
Head over to Catholicmom.com tomorrow to see my debut Crafty Catholic Mom post!


Sometimes I link up at: Catholic Icing, Skip to My LouTatertots and JelloRaising ArrowsWomen Living Well, Titus 2sdays, The Mommy Club, Catholic Bloggers Network

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute :) I look forward to seeing more of your printables! Here's my Pinterst profile - http://pinterest.com/lovebakesgood/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am following you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you did a great job! This is nice for kids to read as they pray to help them focus or for kids who are learning to read! So neat!! Thanks so much for sharing it on my St Anne Link-up!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...