Thursday, June 7, 2012

Catholic Digest Quiet Moment

Today's "Quiet Moment" at Catholic Digest really struck a chord with me last night as I looked in my little special issue last night. I love Catholic Digest and, if you haven't seen the new changes, go over and check out the digital sample... I know you will like what you see!

Anyway, I decided that I wanted to make a free printable using the words from the quote. I haven't done that yet, it'll take me some time, but I did make this little "pinnable" for your Pinterest board!



Remember to leave a comment for me to follow you on Pinterest if I am not already!

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...