Saturday, November 12, 2011

Book Review: Santa's Secret Story


 
Do you know Santa’s secret? If not, you will want to grab a copy of “Santa’s Secret Story”. This children’s book tells of Santa’s secret through a helpful guardian angel. Included in the text is a prayer to Saint Nicholas and short bio on the beloved saint. Also, in the story, the guardian angel prayer is recited.

I love this book! I don’t even know where to begin. First off, this story totally dispels the myth that Santa does not exist! No more worries about someone telling my kids that lie! Santa existed as Saint Nicholas 1700 years ago. The book details the life of Saint Nick and tells how he became Santa.
This book is great for kids of all ages (including parents!). The book is completely orthodox and is interesting. The illustrations are attractive. I cannot say enough great things about this book.

I plan to use this book on December 6, the feast of Saint Nicholas. Last year I made my boys some Saint Nicholas treat bags and I am planning to continue the tradition. I am thinking of bringing this book to REP with me and teaching my fourth graders about the life of the real Santa!


This review was written as part of the Catholic book reviewer program from The Catholic Company. Visit The Catholic Company to find more information on Santa's Secret Story. They are also a great source for a Catechism of the Catholic Church or a Catholic Bible.

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...