Monday, October 3, 2011

Book Review: Falling to Pieces




"Falling to Pieces" by Vanetta Chapman is an Amish story like none I have ever read. Instead of the usual Amish romance, this is an Amish mystery. The Englich and Amish come together to clear the name of the newest owner of "Daisy's Quilt Shop".

This book was a quick read for me! I totally loved the fact that it was not a romance and that it weaved the lives of Englich and Amish people together. There was more Pennsylvania Dutch in this book than previous ones I have read but the words were easy to figure out (and there is a glossary at the beginning of the book!). I recommned this book to Amish and mystery lovers alike!


Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...