I found a few things on the $1 table and some things in the 50 cent bin for a total of $4 spent. Here's what I got there:
- a half of a football shaped cake pan (still works for a flat bottom cake!)
- a sylicone bundt pan
- a football shaped chip bowl
- a football themed curtain
- a backpack full of army guys (not pictured, oops!)
- a CD holder thing that holds the cases too
Finally we figured out where the yard sale we were supposed to go to was and I racked up! I aimed to spend $7 because that's how much it costs to ship a OCC shoebox. Here is what I got:
- 3 "Life of Jesus" flash card resource packets. The flash cards are 8x10 and will be great for my REP class!
- 1 Old Testament reproducible book
- Alabaster's Song: Christmas Through the Eyes of an Angel by Max Lucado
- Jello Recipe Book
- A double "Murder She Wrote" book
- A Homeschooling book (I am a total Wannabe!)
- 2 little metal buckets
- A caterpillar toy for when I do "The Very hungry Caterpillar" with my class
- A teachers daily word book
- A little monkey in a circus wagon. It was too cute for 25 cents, I had to buy it!
So, for $11, I got a bunch of useful items! I am really excited! We need to go yard-saling more often!!
P.S. I am ADDICTED to Pinterest! I am so addicted that I think I am going to set a goal to complete one Pinterest Project per week! I should be posting more often so please keep checking back!!
Thanks for stopping by! Alicia Tweet