Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bible Story Summer!


Last Summer, the boys and I participated in the Holy Heroes free Summer Faith Adventure and had lots of fun. We also made a few crafts and made our own 4th of July "Sacred Heart of Jesus" t-shirts.

This year I wanted to do something with the boys again. I had some great ideas for teaching my boys some Bible stories that I decided I will implement it as a summer program. I am planning on showcasing one Bible Story each week. Depending on what I think up next, I may also cover a few Saints.

As a mom to boys, it is often hard to get them interested in "listening" so I am going to create this simple program using hands-on activities. Please feel free to join me!

Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...