Monday, June 20, 2011

Book Review: Mother Teresa, CEO


Mother Teresa, CEO: Unexpected Principles for Practical Leadership (Bk Business)





“Mother Teresa, CEO”, written by Ruma Bose was a very unique approach to presenting a business model and to share the life of the beautiful saint. The ideas presented were geared to anyone who wanted to set a goal and succeed. I used the ideas to create a business model for the place where I am the CEO, my home.


The ideas were clear and precise. There were was a myriad of practical examples. First, the reader was presented with a story about Mother Teresa and how she applied the principle. Then, the authors gave their own examples from their experiences as CEO’s of organizations.

The only thing that I did not like was the fact that they did not take Mother Teresa’s great devotion to God into consideration. Without God’s guidance and help, I don’t think Mother Teresa would have been as successful as she was.

Overall, I think this book would be useful for anyone who wants to start their own business, especially a home based or direct sales business. I think it is too simplified for starting a large business.


Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...