Friday, December 10, 2010

What to expect...

Today I thought I'd give you a run-down of some of my ideas for the rest of December and the beginning of the new year.
I plan to post nearly every day this month. Most of the posts will be tutorials or links to ideas for Christmas. I am also planning to participate in some fun linky parties!
After Christmas, I am planning to slow down on my posts. I am planning on a post every three days. I will try not to wait any longer than that. Of course, if there is a linky party, I may post more. I am also planning on focusing on home organization and decorating in January.
Keep checking in with me and see what I am up to. Also, I appreciate all comments and "followers"!

Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...