Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Ornament Show and Tell

When I saw that "No Ordinary Moments" was hosting an ornament show and tell linky party, I knew I just HAD to participate. Like her, many of my ornaments hold a story and I would love to share some of them with you!

I was given this ornament, handmade by a nurse from the Hospital of University of Pennsylvania when I went in to get tubes in my ears as a small child. I remember the day very clearly and this puppy reminds me of how sweet everyone was to this anxious little girl.



This is my all-time favorite ornament. I don't remember what year it was gifted to me but one of my friends from church has given me a Christ-centered ornament every year since I was baptized Catholic.



I bought these ornaments about 6 years ago at the Dollar Tree. I was excited to get everyone's name on an ornament. We need one more for our third son but I doubt they had an "Antonio" one anyway lol.



Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia



 I am participating in:
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your ornaments!! I don't think they would have had our names either at the Dollar Tree ~ haha!! :)

    Don't forget to link up so that others can visit you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful nativity ornament! And, yes, I can sympathize on the personalized ornament thing...can never find all of our names either:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...