Friday, December 3, 2010

St Nicholas Day Freebie

I am excited to share this little St Nicholas Day freebie with you! I was delighted to see that the St Nicholas Center offers free holy card printables but somewhat dissappointed that there was no "back" for them. I got on my computer and created a St Nicholas Prayer Printable. I took the wording straight from the site and pasted it into my word processor program. With a few tweaks, I managed to get it right. I had to print my St Nicholas Holy cards, rotate them so that St Nicholas' head was to my left, and then print the back. Hope you enjoy!

St Nicholas Prayer It looks to me like it's not turning out right... please leave your email in the comments section and I can attach and email it to you until I figure it out!


Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

I am participating in:
Catholic Icing
Advent Link Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...