Thursday, December 2, 2010

Spiritual Reading

A great way to prepare for Christmas spiritually is to read books that connect you with Jesus. Earlier this month, I downloaded and listened to EWTN's free podcast of the month, "The Little Flower" (scroll down for this download) about St Therese of Lisieux. After listening to it, I was really excited to read her autobiography. I used my search engine to find a copy and was ecstatic to find out that it is no longer copyright protected and offered free in e-book format. I simply printed the PDF from my computer and made a pretty cover. I used my Bind it All machine to bind it and ended up with the masterpiece to read this Advent!


I know my pictures really stink but at least it gives an idea of how it looks! ;)

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...