Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Advent Planner

Welcome Back! I have really been looking forward to Advent this year and was preparing early this year! I have a machine called a "Bind It All". It is an at-home binding system. I love using it to make professional looking booklets and things. I decided to make an Advent Planner this year to keep everything organized. First I got out some 12x12 solid paper and cut some cereal boxes to size. Then I followed this tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers to create my organizer. I used index cards to insert in my pages so that I can keep all my info in one place.




Here are some of the sections I have in my planner:
reciepts
budget
moms wish list
kids wish list
gifts for others
card list
traditions
recipes
event ideas
decor plans



 Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...