Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spiritual Medicine Craft

When I saw that Lacy at Catholic Icing was hosting a Linky Party, I knew I had to participate. She is celebrating the Month of the Rosary. I racked my brain for some Rosary craft ideas and actually came up with two unique ideas that I think you will enjoy. Today I am posting idea #1 and then I will post my other idea another day. Here is today's craft:



Spiritual Medicine Craft

Items needed:

recycled medicine bottle
printable labels or regular paper
my template
printer
packing tape (if using paper)
Rosary

Steps:

1. First print my template or create your own using mine as a guide. I used the template for business cards to create mine.

2. Cut labels closely and trim to fit neatly on your medicine bottle.

3. Cover with packing tape.

4. Insert Rosary and give to someone you love!

Very simple but I think it is SOO cute!
Alicia

ETA: I found out where I got the original idea! Here it is: http://makemeasaint.blogspot.com/2010/06/rosary-crumbs-cherries.html


I am participating in:
Month of the Rosary

10 comments:

  1. Oh. My. GOODNESS! I couldn't love this more!!! I am laughing hysterically and totally made my husband come over to see this! I'm so glad you thought of this and linked it up- this is totally running again on Catholic Icing some time this month. You could TOTALLY sell these! I'm still laughing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, just posted this on Catholic Icing's facebook page- couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. clever and cute idea!
    pax Christi - lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bravo! Great idea and ever-so true. Thanks so much:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!
    @Lacy- thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just love this! so unique and creative. love the template you made too. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the template!! Yours look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very creative ideas. I work with special needs kids and your very easy creative ideas are perfect for them.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...