Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Fun!! Pottery Barn Look Alike!

I know I haven't been blogging at all lately. I went through a moment of "unplugging" and I think it really made a difference. I wanted to get it all organized in my head about where this blog needs to be going. I hope that you enjoy the changes I will be making!

Starting today, October 1, I am going to start posting "Fall Fun" ideas. Today I will show my $3 Pottery Barn look-alike project.
I recieved a Pottery Barn catalog in the mail a few weeks ago for the sole purpose of getting ideas. The minute I flipped through it, I had one! Here's my "recipe":

Materials:
Mini plastic skulls (Dollar Tree)
Spanish Moss (Dollar Tree)
Wine glass or other decorative glass (Dollar Tree)

All you have to do is layer the Spanish Moss with the mini skulls!  I added a little ribbon bow (with ribbon from Dollar Tree! LOL) It looks just like the Pottery Barn catalog item but for about $40 less!

Mine:




Thiers:

What do you think?? I think it's pretty cool! You could add some sand to make it more like thiers too :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

I am also participating in:







Photobucket







3 comments:

  1. I love it Alicia!!!!!! I look forward to more of your Fall Fun ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ca-ute! Thanks for linking up to The Halloween Scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours looks great! Isn't it awesome that we can make these for a fraction of the price...love it! Thanks for the visit and comment:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...