Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mid-Month Check In

Whew! I can't believe that it is already the middle of October! I feel like I have gotten a lot accomplished so far and I cannot wait to finish the month out with a bang on Halloween!
How are you liking the new blog setup? I am trying to post every other day and at least every third day. I am focusing more on craft activities and I am hoping to add a few little monthly features to keep it fun. Not only have I been doing the crafts that I post on the blog and posting them, I am also slowly working on my 101 in 1001 goals. Check out the updated list here. I have tons of wonderful plans for the upcoming holidays so please keep checking in to see what we are up to!

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...