Friday, October 15, 2010

All Souls Memory Book

I am excited to show off this newest project! I had this idea in my head for a while and it has finally come to fruition thanks to Lacy at Catholic Icing. When she announced that she would be hosting an "All Saints" linky party, I knew I had to include this!
I used my Bind It All to create this book but a 3 ring binder and some page protectors or a scrapbook would work fine. The idea is to complete one page for each beloved soul that our family has lost and to inspire memories for years to come. I plan to include photos, newspaper articles, funeral programs, or Mass cards to create a one-of-a-kind memory book. Hope you are inspired to try this idea in your family!




Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

I am participating in:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...