Friday, October 15, 2010

All Souls Memory Book

I am excited to show off this newest project! I had this idea in my head for a while and it has finally come to fruition thanks to Lacy at Catholic Icing. When she announced that she would be hosting an "All Saints" linky party, I knew I had to include this!
I used my Bind It All to create this book but a 3 ring binder and some page protectors or a scrapbook would work fine. The idea is to complete one page for each beloved soul that our family has lost and to inspire memories for years to come. I plan to include photos, newspaper articles, funeral programs, or Mass cards to create a one-of-a-kind memory book. Hope you are inspired to try this idea in your family!




Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

I am participating in:

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! And I love that you posted this because it makes me think I really want to call it an All Saint/All Souls link up. I'm hoping to start the linking on Monday, but for sure some time next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very innovative and creative. what an excellent idea to celebrate All Souls Day and to return to throughout the year to remind our children of our beloveds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. We will have to add a book as this to our home. Thanks so much~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...