Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Halloween Hop

Hello and welcome back! Today I thought I would offer a link round up of great ideas for a Halloween feast! This year my mom and I are planning a "Halloween Hop". We will be hopping from Halloween event to event for the weekend of Halloween. With Halloween being on Sunday this year, our Bible-belt town often has events and trick or treating on the Saturday before Halloween. We have a few places planned out for our hop and I am more as excited as the kids about it!
I have plans to cook a Spooky Dinner on Halloween night. I am also sharing a few links to other cool stuff that I will sock away for next year. Enjoy!

Halloween Cookie Suckers
Candy Corn Kisses Treats and free printable
Crunchy Mummies Snack
Crescent Mummy Dogs
Halloween Chex Mix
Cauldron of Chili with Spider Bread
Wormy Apple Bars
Butterfinger Eyeballs
Mini Pumpkin Muffins
Haunted Cookie Cups
Nerds Popcorn
Mummy Face Pizzas
Candy Corn Cookie Bark (too cute!!) another Candy Corn Cookie Bark



Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...