Monday, October 25, 2010

Candy Corn Cookie Bark

I took the plunge! Saturday I posted my links that I didn't have time to try out and at the bottom was two links to some delicious looking candy corn cookie bark that I knew I would HAVE to try! I did it! It was super simple and tastes really awesome! I think it looks cute too!
My local Wal-Mart had plenty of advertising for the orange creme oreos but none of the crazy colored confections. I decided to use mint creme oreos instead and I love the flavor that they added along with the splash of color.

Here is my bark:


Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

I am participating in:

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious!
    Happy Halloween and a Blessed Feast of All Saints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum. i'll have to try this next year. we're currently de-toxing from sweets.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...