Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Cards

Today I have some cute Halloween cards to show you! I made these for my baby cousins for Halloween. I try to send something to them each holiday and I have a goal to mail 101 cards so I am working hard trying to find reasons to mail out cards!
These cards are very simple. I used a stamped image I recieved in a swap to create both. I didn't know what order to color the candy corns and ended up coloring them both wrong! lol
I used a "Making Memories" foam stamp set to create the background on the orange and brown card. I used patterned paper on the other card. Hope you enjoy!



Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

I am participating in:
linkparty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...