Sunday, October 31, 2010

Preparing for November

I haven't posted much this week because I have been VERY busy! We had Spirit Week at our center and I had a busy day at my son's school Thursday. We went to two Fall Festivals last night and are POOPED! Now it is time to slow down and remember those Souls who have passed to Sainthood and those that we pray made it to Heaven to be with our most Wonderful Creator. Tomorrow is the beginning of a month of Prayer for those in Purgatory. We are also asked to pray for victims of drug abuse and other dependencies.


On a lighter note, here are some uplifting photos of my week:






Please pray for the beloved Souls in Purgatory and those with addictions!
Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...