Thursday, June 3, 2010

Catholic Audio Freebies

love freebies! Really, I do! But only freebies that are practical and useful. Well, one day last week, I discovered the awesome world of podcasting in it's fullness. I knew that they existed but I never really "got it" until I decided to download iTunes (and subsequently put an iPod Shuffle on my "to buy" list) I downloaded iTunes and then started "subscribing" to podcasts that I really enjoyed but never remembered to go back to regularly. Then, I found more podcasts that I never knew existed before. I felt like I hit the jackpot! Then, it seemed that the audio freebies were pouring in! Here are some of the newest ones I have discovered and LOVE!

Podcasts:
Enjoying Everyday Life with Joyce Meyer
Catholic Moments
Catholic Vitamins
The Catholics Next Door
The Catholic Family
Catholic Answers
EWTN

Rosaries:
Rosary Army
Catholicity

Other:
Catholicity
Rosary Army

Please feel free to share more audio religious freebies (anything Christian!) in comments!

Have a great day!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...