Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Marian Trading Card Swap

A few weeks ago I signed up for a Marian Artist Trading Card (ATC) Swap. The cards were due on May 31. I finally got the boys together to work  on thier cards so that I could get them mailed off in time.


I did mine with "Stampin' Pastels" and used the watercolor marker to give it the look of watercolors.


Shawn, age 10, did his completely with markers. He made Mary holding a bouquet of flowers.


Jacob, age 6,  did his with markers, too. He made his own version of Mary.


Antonio, age 4, didn't do much! He got bored after two cards and I ended up having to trace the rest. Then, when it was time to color, he ran to his room to play trains! His are the Immaculate Heart of Mary.


All in all, we had fun making the cards and I think they all turned out fantastic! The best part hasn't happened yet, though. Pretty soon we will each recieve an envelope in the mail with 5 brand new cards created by other people across the US (possibly the world!)!

Have a great day!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...