Saturday, June 5, 2010

Holy Trinity Sunday

This past Sunday was Holy Trinity Sunday. While online looking around last week, I came across an idea that I thought was really cute. Form the trinity using popsicle sticks! So Sunday afternoon, we created our own version using red popsicle sticks and red ribbon. Antonio lost his somehow but I have a photo of Jacob's. He tied his own ribbon and both boys reviewed the word "Trinity" for understanding!


The boys really seemed to enjoy this very simple activity!

Have a great day!
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm totally archiving the link for next year, which will be here sooner than any of us think :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...