Friday, May 28, 2010

God's Call to Me

Lately I have been trying to figure out what God has been calling me to do. I know I can hear His whisper in my ear but I cannot understand EXACTLY what he is calling me to do. I have decided that I need to slow down some and to simplify my planning. I am going back to the bare bones of my desires in life and breaking it into small steps.
I have som goals for my life that are very simple but are actually hard for me to uphold. Here is my short list at least for the summer:

For my Children:
  • one activity per day with my children (perferably religious)
  • pray with my children daily
  • read to my children daily
For Me:
  • read or listen to religion info daily
  • read something from the Bible daily
In general, I also have values I want to uphold. I want to:
  • Teach my children about our Faith
  • Teach other women the things I had to learn about being a woman
  • Give to others
  • Live out the teachings in the Bible
  • Continue my card making ministry into a profitable business and also a way to spread prayers across the world!
I think that if I can just stick to my essential values, I can make this blogging thing work. I may be able to actually get people interested in reading my blog and, therefor, teach other women in the process. Please bear with me as I figure this whole thing out!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...