Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Getting Ready for Summer Break....

My last day of work is Friday! I am really excited to be home and spend time with my kids. My youngest son will be out of school too and we will have some one on one time together for about a month before the other boys get out of school. I have lots of plans for the summer but first I am going to REread "A Mother's Rule of Life" by Holly Pierlot and make a schedule from day one.
This book is really awesome! The author really speaks to moms on our level and gives lots of step by step directions to create a "Rule" for the vocation of motherhood. Check back for more posts about this book as I read it and work on my household notebook!

Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

1 comment:

  1. Just had to tell you I LOVE your list of links for the 50 days of Easter :-) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...