Saturday, March 6, 2010

Stations of the Cross CD

I recieved my Stations of the Cross CD and coloring book in the mail today! I ordered it through Holy Heroes .They are having a sale where you get both for $5!
We listened to the CD on the way to and from the grocery store and it is really great! There are sound effects, explainations, and real kids saying the prayers. I would recommend this to anyone, especially with the unbeatable price! Also, while you are there, sign up for the Holy Heroes Lenten Adventures. It is an online class for kids and absolutely FREE!
My sons have been sick with an icky stomach virus all week. Now that I am off work, it caught up with me, too. I have many plans for activities with my boys but it's going to take a little longer than I expected to get them done....
Thanks for visiting! Please "follow" me and/or leave a comment! I really enjoy knowing that I'm being heard!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...