Thursday, July 5, 2012

Small Successes Thursday



This week has been a LONG week for me! I have a few small successes to share:

1. I learned how to install a radiator in my van... big success! lol

2. Shared a wonderful lunch with my coworkers

3. Had my parents, sister, and niece and nephew over for Independence Day fun

4. Finished two books!

5. Had my second column at Catholicmom.com published

To post your small successes or to see what others have been up to this week, head over to Catholicmom.com!

Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

2 comments:

  1. Wow, busy week!! Congratulations on all your successes!

    Just wanted to let you know I awarded you the versatile blogger award!
    http://www.crafolic.com/2012/07/award-and-7-things-about-me.html
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...