Monday, July 16, 2012

A Quick Check-in

Hello! I just thought I'd post a quick check in and let you know where I've been. I have been posting book reviews pretty regularly but my crafts and other things have been few and far between. The reason is partly because I am taking a difficult class right now (well, today was my last day) and I am preparing to return to work. Working full time and taking classes full time in addition  to book reviews and being mom to three boys has been pretty time-consuming. I have also been vegging out in front of the computer instead of doing productive work and I plan to stop that too. So, this is just letting you know that I will be around more soon!

Thanks for checking out my blog!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...