Friday, May 4, 2012

Bridging the Gap Summer


Today I would like to introduce my newest initiative- Bridging the Gap Summer! I am wanting to keep my boys learning all summer long and I also want a way to hold myself accountable. I think this will be the best way!

How does it work?
Each time I make/do/plan something educational for my boys, I am going to share it here. I will most likely be posting some things I am making and planning for my two "other teaching jobs"- Head Start and Religious Education as well.

How long will it last?
From today until August 1, 2012! This is a summer-long initiative.

What kinds of things will you post?
Some of my ideas will be religious- Catholic or general Christian. Some of my ideas will be strictly educational for my three sons, ages 6, 8, and 12.

Funny Story
My funny story is that I have over 5,000 pins (yes, really!) on Pinterest. When I logged on and checked out my pins in hopes of developing a list of ideas, I came up blank. My goal was 10 items. I found 3 before I gave up. I pinned all of these "great" ideas but not too many were relevant to me right now. Amazing!

That is all for now. I will be posting ideas as I complete them. See you soon!

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...