Sunday, May 13, 2012

Book Review: Fun With the Holy Family


I was blessed with the opportunity to review "Fun with the Holy Family" coloring and activity book. I thought that for this book review, it would be fun to see what my kids thought about the book.

As I mentioned before, I make up a bag for my boys to take to Mass to keep their hands busy so that their ears listen. I put "Fun With the Holy Family" in the bag for the boys to color during Mass this week.

They enjoyed the entire book! The coloring pages were detailed and interesting. The games were not too easy and not too hard. They were fun for my 8 year old son.

I was impressed with the size of the book. There are 64 pages in this coloring and activity book. The book covers topics relevant to Catholic kids such as the special names that we give Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. The pages are printed on white paper which makes coloring more fun because the colors show up much better.

Overall, my sons and I thought that this was a great coloring and activity book for Catholic kids. While they are learning about the faith, they are also having fun!


This review was written as part of the Catholic book reviewer program from The Catholic Company. Visit The Catholic Company to find more information on Fun with the Holy Family. They are also a great source for a baptism gifts or first communion gifts.
Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...