Sunday, April 8, 2012

Operation: Egg Hunt

Hello! I had a marvelous Easter and I hope you all did too! Last year I hosted our church Easter Egg Hunt and was asked to do it again this year. I was flattered and was happy to go at it again. Hopefully, I will be able to do it again next year. There is something about a party that I just love. Here are a few peeks into our Easter Egg hunt:
delicious cupcakes I baked up using Funfetti cake mix and Funfetti icing


See the Resurrection set in the background? My youngest son and I printed it from Catholic Icing and I cut it out and assembled it.


Here is the entire set-up

Hunting for eggs! That's my youngest son in the blue shirt and plaid shorts. He is getting so big!

How do you like these signs? I used letters from Dollar Tree and traced them onto purple paper and cut them out. The green numbers and letters are the original ones. Do you notice something on every poster? Look closely and you will see the Alleluia printables that I printed from Crafolic's blog! I planned to use them on my cupcakes but they look beautiful on my signs.

The entire hunt was $0 out of pocket other than a few materials I purchased and the eggs and candy that was all donated by the wonderful parishioners at our church!

Thanks for stopping by!
     Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...