Thursday, March 1, 2012

On my reading list....

As you may have noticed, I have been  reading A LOT lately. I get into these reading jags and read and read until my eyes hurt and I cannot remember what is reality and what was read in a book. Really, I do! Well, I'm in a reading mood this Lent so I have even more books on my list than the originally planned set of books! Be on the lookout for lots more reviews!

In addition to the books I posted about previously, I am also reading:



Praying in Color



Praying in Color for Kids!

 

The Temperament God Gave Your Kids




Francis of Assisi

 

The  Get Yourself Organized Project



Do These Jeans Make Me Look Fat?

Some of these are galleys so you may not see the reviews for a while (until the book is available for purchase) but I am sure there will be even more books added to my full schedule of recreational and spiritual reading! 

Also, keep an eye out for more fabulous craft projects coming soon!!

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...