Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's Day Treats


When I saw that Catholic Icing was offering some free printable Bible Verse Valentine cards, I knew I had to use them! I decided to create some Valentine treats for my REP class and also for all three of my son's classes.
I went to the Dollar Tree and bought the supplies that I needed to create some cute and delicious Valentines. I used "Sunkist" brand fruit snacks for the "fruit" Valentine cards and cinnamon disks for the "fire" themed cards. These are the only two I used but there are six to choose from!

For the "fruit" cards, I just printed the cards onto cardstock and attached a piece of double stick tape to the back of the cards and then stuck the cards to the back of the fruit snacks. Very simple!

For the "fire" cards, I grabbed a bag of cinnamon disks. I thought that these would be "hot" enough but I also like that they are individually wrapped for my students. I separated about 8 disks per bag and put them in a snack sized zipper bag. I accidently printed these cards on regular paper so I put the cards inside the bag with the candy.


Aren't these adorable? I think the kids will love them!

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...