Monday, October 17, 2011

Product Review: Cat Chat

I was given the great opportunity to review Cat Chat Vol 4. The Cat Chat program is an ingenious way to teach children about thier faith in a fun and non-threatening manner. In Vol 4, "The Mass Comes Alive", the family is participating in a Catholic Conference. The cat, Moses, narrates the entire event and children are given information about the Eucharist. I also thought it was neat how they even added an excerpt from one of Jeff Cavins talks.
In the past, I have heard a lot about "Cat Chat". Though I heard great things about this catechism on CD,  I am reluctant to buy CD's for my boys because they ussually get tossed aside in favor of upbeat music (some religious, some not). When given the opportunity to review Cat Chat, I jumped on it!
I am so thankful that I did! After listening to Cat Chat Volume 4 in the car on the way to our annual Parish Picnic, my boys now ask for it when we get in the car! I am embarrrased to mention that I listen to the songs when they are not in the car. I recommend the Cat Chat CDs to all Catholic families!

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...