Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Book Review: Christmas Stories





I just finished reading the book "Christmas Stories" by Max Lucado. It is a collection of heartwarming stories about the real meaning of Christmas- the birth of Jesus Christ. The stories all come from previous works of Max Lucado's and have been combined to create this book.

While it was not one of Max Lucado's best books, it is a good book for getting into the Christmas spirit. I originally read it hoping to find something good to read during Advent. There are a few stories that I plan to share with my children this Advent but it did not deliver like I expected.

If you are an avid Max Lucado reader, you have already read the stories that are included in this book. Overall I would consider this a good gift but not something I would suggest for a personal purchase.

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...