Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WIWW: Psalm 22:6


Monday's scripture in the Ministry of Motherhood Book Club was Psalm 22:6. Last Saturday, my children went to an all day VBS at my friend's church. When I went to pick them up, my friend said that my oldest son's teacher stopped her. She said that the teacher asked if she knew me. My friend said that she did. The teacher then went on to tell my friend that my son

was well mannered 
answered her biblical questions correctly
was well-behaved

I was proud of him and took this as a hint from God that I am on the right track in raising my children as Christians! What a relief!

Thanks for stopping by!
 Alicia





Saints and Scripture Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...