Monday, July 18, 2011

Book Review: Too Blessed To Be Stressed





"Too Blessed To Be Stressed", written by Debora Coty, is a humorous take on the stresses of life. Debora takes the reader on a 40 day journey of funny and eye-opening self-discovery.

This book would be useful as a daily devotional. It is 40 chapters long and would be a great pick for Lent. The chapters were well-organized and there were discovery questions at the end of each one. I felt that the book began lagging near the end. The chapters about menopause and friends didn't really pertain to me.I am a late-twenties mom who doesn't have a lot of "extra" friends. Other than that, I loved this book. I would recommend this book to any woman who is looking to de-stress.

Thank you to the publisher, Barbour Publishing,  for offering this book to me free of charge through NetGalley!

Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...