Friday, July 15, 2011

Book Review: Saving Savvy




I absolutely LOVE books about saving money. A few of the books I have read sounded like they just wrote the script to the show "Extreme Couponers", making saving money a full-time job. But, at last, I found a book full of practical ideas for the average money-saving mom! "Saving Savvy" by Kelly Hancock is the resource we have all been looking for!

This book is full of great ideas for moms who want to save money. I love that she does not advocate any immoral means of getting coupons, either. This book is written from a Christian perspective and has great tips for sharing your savings with the less fortunate. I recommend this book to anyone who wants to save money or increase charitable giving.

You can pre-order your own copy by clicking the link under the book cover!

Check out the Faithful Provisions Blog

Thank you to Worthy Publishing for offering this book to me free of charge through NetGalley!

Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...