Monday, March 14, 2011

Make a Difference Monday: Awesome Deals!

Do you ever come across awesome deals when shopping in your favorite stores? I know I occasionally catch some! Well, why not let it work for you and someone who needs your help? Our women's group at church is sponsoring a collection for a nearby Indian Reservation. The people who are doing the actual collection are asking for new clothing and school supplies. Oh, how I wished I had stocked up better on those back to school sales... anyway, I was shopping in my local Wal-Mart when I came across a bunch of racks of new clothing for $1!!! Yes, $1!! I bought myself a few things and then added some items to my cart for the reservation. I announced it on Facebook and a few church members also cashed in on the deal. One woman bought $50 worth! How wonderful is that? When you see awesome deals, consider buying a few extra to donate to a worthy cause.

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...