Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day Mailboxes

I think these Target mailboxes were popular in the papercrafting world a few years ago but I think they are still as cute as ever! I FINALLY got to Target in January in order to pick up a few and now I wish I had gotten more!

I made these for my two youngest boys. I noticed that Dollar Tree has some cute froggy balloons and Monkey balloons. I decided to match my mailbox themes to the balloons.

This one I made using Stampin Up! cardstock and Designer Series Paper. It all came from a kit called "Hoppy Memories". This is for my son we call "Toad" lol





The monkey one was made using some paper I found at Hobby Lobby a while back and some Stampin Up Designer Series Paper from a stack I recieved as a hostess gift. I cut my monkey out from a CuttleKids die and attached him to the "front".






On both mailboxes, I printed the sayings on some scrap paper on my home computer.

Here are some pictures of the can I decorated for my son's teacher too:




Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...