Thursday, February 10, 2011

Really Quick Valentine Class Treats!

One year, I bought a big bag of Teddy Bear cookies and separated them into ziploc bags. I then decorated them and attached a tag that said "Bear Hugs from Jacob". Here's the picture:

This year I decided to make it easier on myself. I bought these tiny bags of teddy bear cookies at Rite Aid (6 for $1) and printed out "Bear Hugs from Antonio". I cut out the words and attached them to the packages using packing tape. I think they look pretty cute (and SO quick to boot!).


PS I also saw these little bags of bears at Dollar Tree and you can always purchase "Teddy Grahams" in the individual packets!

Thanks for stopping by! Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...