Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Modpodged Pencil Case

Can you believe that, as of Christmas, there was a person in the world who never used Mod Podge? Yes, it's true. That person was me! I have done some "mod podging" before but I always made a glue/water solution to do it. Well, when buying Christmas gifts, I decided to purchase some Mod Podge for myself. Boy am I glad I did!! The first project I made was a pencil case for my bedroom drawer. Here's how I did it:

Mod Podge Pencil Case Tutorial

what you need:
Mod Podge
Large Paint Brush
assorted scrapbook papers
something to glue the papers to (in my case, a metal tin)

what to do:


1. First I chose my papers that I wanted to use. I measured the top of the tin case and cut my papers to fit on top

2. Using the large paint brush, cover the back of the scrapbook paper and place on tin. Still using large brush, paint Mod Podge over top of paper and allow to dry



4. That's it! I placed my pens inside and they look FANTASTIC!





Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

Don't forget! Come back here on January 28 for the Crop out Diabetes Blog Hop!!


 I am participating in:
 

4 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...