Thursday, December 30, 2010

Crop out Diabetes Blog Hop!!!

Guess what? Starting on January 28, 2011, I will be participating as a blogger in the Crop Out Diabetes Blog Hop! The mastermind behind the "hop" is a good online friend of mine. Her daughter has Juvenile Diabetes and has been working to raise
money for JDRF for a few years now. I am very proud to help out!
If you are interested in participating, check out the widget on the sidebar or the one at the bottom of my posts and donate $5 to JDRF. Also, go to the Crop Out Diabetes Blog to register!

See you January 28!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

Don't forget! Come back here on January 28 for the Crop out Diabetes Blog Hop!!


I am participating in:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...