Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thoughts Picture Frame

"THANKFUL THOUGHTS" PICTURE FRAME TUTORIAL

I have been racking my brain and scouring the internet trying to find some great Thanksgiving crafts. I had plans to decorate for each holiday and need some Thanksgiving/Fall items for my home. When I won this picture frame at my cousin's baby shower, I knew I wanted to do something "different" with it.


 I decided to take this frame and put a stamped image in the top section and pictures in the bottom (the finished one still has the stock photos in it)



I chose this image and cut it into pieces. I wanted the words separate from the image and then I cut the rest so that it would fit into the frame nicely. I colored the image using my Sharpies and adhered them to a piece of cardstock cut to 4x6 inches. I used some repositionable adhesive to attach it to the frame so that it wouldn't shift. Then I covered the scratches on the frame with some ribbon and flowers and some little leaves that were in my stash. I personally think it looks fantastic!



Please pray for the beloved Souls in Purgatory and those with addictions!
Thanks for stopping by!
Alicia

I am participating in the following:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...