Thursday, July 8, 2010

Coming Very Soon.....


Summer Faith Adventure starts Monday!

If you have not signed up yet, go to Holy Heroes website and sign up! They have dates for the entire month so that you can choose which week is most convenient for you. They will email you the video lessons and printable worksheets each day! There is very little work for mom to do. If you use the code "sfa2010", you can receive discounts on the workbook (free), CD, and DVD's. You don't need to buy anything though!

Follow me all next week as we work through the Summer Faith Adventure! I have a few extra activity ideas up my sleeve so check in for some ideas to supplement the program!

PS I also hear that Catholic Icing will have some "extras" posted too!

Have Fun!
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...