Saturday, May 8, 2010

Jacob's Mother's Day Program

I'm sorry I have been MIA lately. We haven't really had a chance to work on any crafting this past week because we have been running, running, running..... Toad had speech camp all week from 9-11:30am and then on Monday Jacob had a therapy/doctor appointment and a Mother's Day Program on Wednesday. I also had grocery shopping to do... busy!

Here are some photos from Jacob's mother's day program. I was so happy to see him singing in front of everyone. He even took some photos of kids with their moms and told them how to pose before he took the picture. lol.



Jacob singing Mother's Day Songs with his class! (I thought I would never see this day!)

Jacob's teacher read "I love you forever" to the moms and kids



These are the gifts Jacob gave me. A little wheelbarrow plant and inside the bag was a magnet, a little bag with some lotion and chapstick inside, and snickerdoodle cookie mix!



Thanks so much for visiting me!

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I read each one and would love to know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...